The Process is a nine-week therapy program centered around your family of origin issues.
Almost all emotional and spiritual problems stem from negative feelings and behaviors learned from your parents during childhood. Through the Process you learn to separate from these old patterns, grow up emotionally and spiritually, and become the person you were meant to be. You work with a personal teacher/licensed therapist who will guide you every step of the way to maximize your growth, and at the same time, will ensure a safe and nurturing environment. You can expect to:
- Learn how old patterns negatively affect your life today
- Resolve and move past these issues
- Restore choice in your life, choice at both your major and minor crossroads
- Restore the choice to respond rather than react in every situation
The Process differs from other forms of psychotherapy. It is:
- Presented in steps
- Combines the best aspects of group and individual therapy
- Only 9 weeks
The Process uses proven methods for uncovering and resolving early life traumas that adversely affect your wellbeing as an adult. It skillfully draws upon understanding and a wide variety of psychological techniques:
- Modern depth
- Narrative psychology
While other forms of therapy can take years to come to any concrete resolutions, the Process achieves even better results in nine weeks.